Wednesday 12 March 2014

LUSH - Cinders

I love lush - I have loads of lush products and don't use them as much as I would love to, so I decided to take a lush bath and my weapon of choice was cinders, it was the first time I have used cinders and I loved it, I am sure lush has this secret ingredient that just makes you feel like you are bathing in silk, my skin always feels amazing. Cinders has a lovely smell and I can't quite put my finger on it, it has little red bits on top that is meant to be like popping candy but I didn't hear no pop :( 

It fizzed aways a lot quicker than other lush bath bombs I've had, and I am not sure if it was because my water wasn't super hot or because I have cinders for a while but my water didn't go as yellow as i have seen, it just looked a bit mucky. 
I added a tiny bit of the comforter just to add a little bit of pink and a few bubbles, I am also running out and didn't want to use it all ha ha. 

This is how my bath looks I like to have the lights out and my candles lit and abit of music on ♡  
Its super dark so I took a picture with the flash on too ^_^ ..... 

Do you have any other lush products you would like me to try out and blog?? 
What are your favourite lush products?? 

Much love, 

Twitter : lipstickmisfitt 
Instagram : lipstickmisfitt 

No comments:

Post a Comment