Tuesday 18 February 2014

Skin Care Routine


Skin care for me is a must, I'm not going to lie I don't do all of these steps every night and I know I should, but a lot of the time I'm just lazy but when I do it like I should this is it, Its mainly my night time routine but I will also tell you what I use of a morning too!
So first of all I take off my Makeup from that day, I use Fragrance Free, Facial Cleansing Wipes from SPA, these are really cheap but work really well for my skin most of the time I can get two packets for £1.00 These are for normal to dry skin and I have combination skin it can get really oily on my T-zone but super dry around the outside of my face on my jaw line, and forehead. so these work fine for me. 
Step No.2 is giving my face a good old scrub ^_^ I use pores for thought polish from Along Came Betty, I buy this brand from Tesco and it remind me a lot of soap and glory but for less of the price, this is a De-stress face scrub and I find it really gentle on my skin and it smells lovely too, it is a Purifying Anti-oxidant with Vitamin E, This leaves my skin super smooth.
Next up is my Garnier Simply Essentials, so if I have some stubborn mascara on I will use my soothing 2 in 1 makeup remover just to give my skin that extra clean, but mainly I use soothing vitamin enriched toner, which tones and soothes, after all that cleaning ^_^ These are really good for sensitive skin so work perfectly for me.
Then I will use my Smoothie Serum from Harmony, I actually got this in a glossy box and had never heard of this brand before but will be buying more, it is 100% natural lemongrass oil, and I use this as my last step because it makes my skin feel so lovely and smooth and healthy that I just want to let it work on my skin overnight.
Now of a morning I use a face wipe to freshen up my face then i use my hydrating Moisturiser from MONU which is also an SPF 15 this is for all skin types and it leave my skin feeling amazing and it is the perfect morning face cream to wear under my makeup for the day and is keeping my protected with SPF 15.
For my hands it has to be somerset meadow from Crabtree & Evelyn, It is the most amazing hand cream I have ever came across and I am in love for life ^_^ 

What are your favourite skin care products ?? Do you use any that I use and what do you think of them?? 
I will be happy to read all your comments ^_^ 

Much Love,
Twitter : @lipstickmisfitt
Instagram : lipstickmisfitt

No comments:

Post a Comment