Tuesday 25 February 2014

Maybelline Color Sensational Lipsticks

Hey, ^_^
  I am so in love with the Maybelline Color Sensational lipsticks, I recently picked up three colors which I loved as soon as I saw them, I have some pictures for you and some swatches!!

I picked up up my favorite nude which is '725 Tantalizing Taupe' it is the most amazing nude ever ^_^ Then I picked up '630 Velvet Beige' This is a lot more brown and quickly becoming another favorite. The last one I picked up was a color I never go for but I fell in love with the color, but I never wear it, I think it is the kind of color I just want so I can look at it every now and then, ha ha so I got '910 Shocking Coral' it is a very pink-y coral, but I am happy just knowing I have it ^_^
These come in a ton of shades, I picked my up for around £6 - £7
Shocking coral - Velvet Beige - Tantalizing Taupe


No comments:

Post a Comment