Monday 24 February 2014

Leighton Denny - Nail Polish

I love this Leighton Denny nail polish, this is my first one and I have actually never heard of this brand before, I got sent it in my February Birch Box, My first thought was 'OOhhh lovely' my 'OMG I got a nail polish' sirens went off and I was super happy!! When I first applied the polish I didn't think I would like it, it went on really thin and a little bit watery and looked streaky, So my second thought was 'Oh no, they spent more time on the packaging' ....... but after a second coat I went straight back to my first thought ha ha, The second coat just made it perfect it dries really quick which is amazing for me as I always smudge my nails and it has a lovely shin to it. I don't have a colour like this in my collection as it isn't a colour I would normally pick up, the only blue shade I have is a pastel colour which I love for spring/summer, so it is really nice to have this, it is a little brighter than in the pictures, and I love it, I will be wearing this a lot in the summer as right now I am loving nudes. 
You can buy this from Leightondenny.com for £11.00 or from the Birch Box shop. The shade I got was Blue Lagoon. 

Have you ever tried Leighton Denny ?? 
Whats your favourite shade ?? 
If you would like to know more about what I got in my Birch box please leave a comment!! 

Much Love, 

No comments:

Post a Comment