Wednesday 5 February 2014

Hi Guys,    So for my first post I just wanted to introduce myself and let you all know how often I will be blogging and and what I will mainly be blogging about.     So as you already know my name is Lynsey I am 25 and i love makeup, beauty, fashion, I will be posting all sorts of things along these lines and maybe the odd random post that I may feel you need to know about haha.    Hopefully I will be blogging twice a week so this is going to become a regular blog that i hope you come back to read again and again ^_^ I hope you all comment as I cant wait to read your comments and as I will be doing reviews I will also be happy to do any requests. I am pretty much obsessed with YouTube beauty gurus and some of my inspirations are .... Tanya Burr, Zoe Sugg (zoella), Pixiwoo, Kandee Johnson, and tons more.   I have recently been doing abit of internet shopping so my next post could possibly be a haul, I shopped at Forever 21 and E.L.F.   Thanks for reading, and please Share, Comment and Follow ..... Its FREE ^_^ Much Love Lynsey x

Twitter : @lipstickmisfitt
Instagram : lipstickmisfitt

No comments:

Post a Comment