Thursday 6 February 2014

Elf Haul


Hi Guys, 

    So I decided to do the E.L.F Haul and show you guys what I got. I bought these items on a whim, I have never used ELF before and i was watching a YouTube video about ELF products and I decided to go and check out the website and when I got there it was amazing, i had saw lots of reviews on YouTube so knew the products would be of a good quality, so I decided to have a little spend I didn't go overboard I only bought a few items. There wasn't anything that I needed but there was a few things that I wanted to try, so before I carry on blabbing I will show you what I got. ^_^ 

First up I ordered the Mineral Lip Liner, This was priced at £3.00 and came in four colours to choose from, I think I would have liked a wider range of colours but the one I wanted to try was there so I was happy. The colours it came in where ..... Peachy, Raisin, Rose & Brown .... I bought Peachy as I am really loving nude lips. 


 Then to go with the lip liner I bought a Lipstick, which is priced at £1.50 which i loved I couldn't believe how cheap it was, I haven't yet used it so I am hoping it is as good as it looks which I think it will, but I was really happy with this buy, and it came in a lovely range of 12 colours to choose from they were .... Fantasy, Classy, Seductive, Gypsy, Voodoo, Posh, Nostalgic, Charming, Captivating, Flirtatious, Sociable & Fearless ....... I picked out Nostalgic which is a really nice peachy nude colour and goes perfect with the lip liner I bought. 



Still on the lips I also bought a lip gloss just to go with the liner and lip stick, i bought the plumping lip glaze, which is priced at £1.50 another bargin I am happy with, now this one I have tried and it really does plump, I bought a soap and glory 'Sexy Mother Pucker' at Christmas and it tingles and feels just the same so I was really impressed, this came in 7 colours to choose from which were ... Oasis, Fire coral, Plump Pout, Ruby Kiss, Baby Doll, Fuchsia Fanatic & Wink Pink .... I bought mine in Plump Pout.



Then I thought with all this lip action I best look after my lips haha, so I bought the Lip Exfoliator which was priced at £3.75, Which I thought was a very good price, This is a lip scrub that dose not get messy which I like, it dose not come in flavors which I think would have been nice, but I am also really happy with this buy.

So I decided to try out the foundation, only because the price was so good, because I really have to test my foundation before I buy because I have combination skin it is very very dry around the outside of my face and very oily in my T-zone, so I need something that is really creamy and moisturizing but Matt at the same time, so this foundation which was the Flawless Finish Foundation was priced at £6.75 for 23g which is cheaper than the drug store foundations i buy, the only down fall was the amount of shades that you get to choose from, you only get 6 shades and with it being online it is really hard to get that match right and I think for a-lot of people it wont match at all, the shades you can pick from are .... Porcelain, Sand, Buff, Caramel, Almond & Coco ....... I picked out Sand and I have used it already and for me it is a perfect match so I am super happy and I love the foundation. I think because of the price and the quality a lot more people would buy it if it had a lot more shades to choose from.

I also bought this Contouring Blush & Bronzing Cream duo, this was priced at £3.75 I recently found a new love for cream blushers but normally use powder to do my contouring so this was a good price to try out a cream bronze.

And lastly I bought a new Studio Stipple Brush, this was also £3.75 and I just needed a new foundation brush so picked this up and so far so good it is the first ELF brush i have used and it wont be the last.

So I didn't buy much as it is the first time that i am using E.L.F but I am sure next time I shop there it will be for a lot more products ^_^ I will be doing reviews on all the stuff I have bought but if there is anything that you really want to see just let me know in the comments and I will do them first. 

Hope you all have a lovely day and I will speak to you in my next post, don't forget to comment and follow so you don't miss any posts ^_^ 

Much Love 
     
Twitter : @lipstickmisfitt
Instagram : Lipstickmisfitt

4 comments:

  1. Love this brand!

    http://beauttuber.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I am starting to really love it too :)

      Lynsey x

      Delete
  2. Wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never heard of this brand before .. but it sounds interesting :) might check if this is available in germany as well :) xx

    www.lackofcolor.at

    ReplyDelete