Thursday 13 February 2014

Bee Strong Collection

I don't really like my hair much it is very very thin and fine so having it long is a no go really, I have had it long a couple of times because I love long hair but I always have to pull it down one side because it is just too thin for anything else, so at the minuet I have it in a shoulder length bob, I think I would like to be about 2 to 3 inches longer then that's were I'll be keeping it. It doesn't style very well because of how thin it is, and I know you shouldn't but I have to wash my hair most days other wise it's just really flat and ugly looking, I couldn't live without my dry shampoo to help me along on the days I don't wash it, but I'm still searching for the perfect dry shampoo too, do you have any favourites that I can check out ?? 

So I ran out of shampoo yesterday and I was using the herbal essences Seductively Straight shampoo and conditioner, and to be honest I don't really know why because my hair is super straight anyway and I like a bit more movement in it, but I really liked herbal essences and I haven't used it in a really long while. 
  
I have seen the bee strong collection advertised on TV a lot, so when I came across it in store I knew straight away that this was the new shampoo I was going to try out, and it was on offer ..... winner!!

Bee Strong Strengthening Shampoo
What Herbal Essences Says : Lay down damage with the Bee Strong nourishing shampoo. This formula works to repair the protective outer layer of each strand of hair to leave it strong against combing damage. You know the drill: Lift it, squeeze it, work it in. Do one more rep. Girl, you are looking strong!
Bee Strong Strengthening Conditioner 
What Herbal Essences Says : Get the strength to carry on! This rich and creamy conditioner leaves your hair strong against combing damage for silky-strong locks you will love. Massage in this oh-so-creamy conditioner. Rinse and feel the revival.


Bee Strong Strengthening Intensive Mask 
What Herbal Essences Says : On the moisture mend? Tackle dryness and combing damage and say hello to silky-strong locks. This rich moisturizing mask helps repair signs of combing damage from root to tip. Work it from root to tip while you’re in the shower. Rinse and feel silky. Just once a week will do!

These products also smell amazing, I can't wait to start using them ^_^ The only product I didn't buy was the Leave in cream but I think I might actually go back and pick it up.

So the plan is to use these three products for about 3 to 4 weeks and then I will be doing an updated post on how my hair is doing, I will be taking some before and after snaps of my hair as there might be a visible difference. 

Shampoo : You can pick this up from Boots for £3.99 and collect 399 point on your boots card, or from Ocado for £2.25, And also from Tesco the 400ml is £3.79
Conditioner : You can buy this from Boots for £3.99 and collect 399 points on your boots card, or from Ocado for £2.25, and also from Tesco the 400ml is £3.79 
Mask : You can buy the mask from boots for £4.79 and collect 479 points on your boots card or from Ocado for £4.39, And from Tesco for £4.39 

Offers ...... Ocado currently have a mix and match 2 for £4.00 on the shampoo and conditioner.
                  Tesco currently have all three products half price valid until 24/2/2014

Have you tried the Bee Strong Collection ?? what do you think ?? What are your favourite hair care products ?? 

Much Love, 
Twitter : @lipstickmisfitt
Instagram : lipstickmisfitt

No comments:

Post a Comment